ss_blog_claim=d8a5111701cf57875c439c4ad0134984 ROSELLE'S BLOG: Bedroom Oasis

Friday, April 4, 2008

Bedroom Oasis

Bedroom is supposed to be the most relaxing part of the house. Like an oasis if you will, cause this is where we release all our stress from working all day. However, in my house it isn’t. Why? Because we have television here, my computer is also here which I use all night long. So my hubby is complaining. He can’t relax at night cause all he hears is the tic-tac of my keyboard. He said he’ll be getting a new BEDROOM FURNITURE and gonna transform our basement to his own little get-away. I can’t wait for him to do that actually. I am more of a traditional person, but hubby is into contemporary designs, so I guess he’ll be getting a bed like this one:



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I agree that the bedroom should be a relaxing place for you. But most important to me would be the bathroom. Nothing is more destressing than a nice big bathroom.